Designed for pumping filtered effluent from processed septic systems only. 120″ 3 wire jacketed motor lead standard. To prevent clogging of the intake screen, extend the motor life, and protect the warranty, all turbine pumps should be installed inside of an American Manufacturing CoolGuide™.
Warranted for one year against failure due to workmanship and materials. Solids plugged pumps are not covered. Pumps used for liquids other than filtered effluent are not covered.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Metal Parts Are Stainless Steel: AISI types 301 and 304 are corrosion resistant, non-toxic and non-leaching.
- Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers and diffusers are constructed of glass filled polycarbonate or Noryl, engineered composites. Both materials are corrosion- and effluent-resistant.
- Discharge Head: Engineered composite material for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Loops for safety line molded into head.
- Motor Adapter: Engineered composite material with high rigidity to provide accurate alignment of liquid end to motor. Generous space for removal of motor mounting nuts with regular open-end wrench.
- Bowls: Stainless steel for strength and abrasive resistance. Liquids other than filtered effluent are not covered.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong, attractive and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six-sided shaft for positive impeller drive.
- Inlet Strainer: Molded suction strainer built into motor adapter.
- Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is extremely strong and highly resistant to abrasion and wear. The enclosed design upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
NEMA CentriPro® Motor:
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel construction.
- Built-in surge arrestor is provided on single phase motors.
- Stainless steel splined shaft.
- Hermetically sealed windings.
- Replaceable motor lead assembly.
- UL 778 recognized.
- NEMA mounting dimensions.
- Discharge Head: Glass Filled Eng. Composite
- Bearing Spider – Upper: NoryIV GFN2
- Bearing: Proprietary Eng. Polymer
- Shaft Retaining Ring: AISI 301 SS
- Diffuser: LexanVNoryl*
- Impeller: NoryIV GFN2
- Bowl: AISI 304 SS
- Shim: AISI 304 SS
- Inlet Strainer: Glass Filled Eng. Composite
- Screws – Cable Guard: AISI 304 SS
- Motor Adapter: Glass Filled Eng. Composite
- Casing: AISI 304 SS
- Shaft: AISI 304 SS
- Coupling: AISI 304 SS. Powder Metal
- Cable Guard: AISI 304 SS
|PUTURB1512112W||15 GPM TURBINE 1/2 HP, 1 PH, 115V, 2 WIRE|
|PUTURB1512122W||15 GPM TURBINE 1/2 HP, 1 PH, 230V, 2 WIRE|
|PUTURB1534122W||15 GPM TURBINE 3/4 HP, 1 PH, 230V, 2 WIRE|
|PUTURB2510122W||25 GPM TURBINE 1 HP, 1 PH, 230V, 2 WIRE|
|PUTURB2515122W||25 GPM TURBINE 1-1/2 HP, 1 PH, 230V, 2 WIRE|