Error, Claims & Warranty Info
All materials shipped f.o.b. Elkwood, Virginia, via UPS or common carrier. Please consult factory for freight allowances.
Terms of Payment
With an approved credit account, terms are 2% 10 days, net 30 days from date of invoice. A 2% service charge will be applied to all past due invoices. Customer agrees to pay all reasonable collection fees incurred by American Manufacturing. All other orders will be shipped C.O.D. Deposits on some special orders may be required.
American Manufacturing reserves the right to change prices and modify or redesign any product without notice.
Errors & Claims
All shipping errors must be reported within 10 days. American Manufacturing will not be responsible for damages, shortages or delays caused by shipping delays. Claims which are the responsibility of American Manufacturing will be expedited immediately, but are limited to credit on or replacement of merchandise involved.
American Manufacturing Limited Warranty
For one year (12 months) after date of purchase, American Manufacturing will repair or replace any product or portion thereof which proves to be defective due to materials or workmanship of American Manufacturing. We reserve the right to repair or replace defective materials at our discretion.
This warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Defects or problems caused by improper installation or maintenance of materials.
- Abuse, neglect or accidental damage of products.
- Normal maintenance or upkeep of products.
- Lightning, war, floods, or other acts beyond our control.
- Misapplication of our products for their designed purpose, or misapplication according to local, state or national codes when in effect.
- American Manufacturing Company or its representatives are not responsible for the labor for the replacement of defective parts.
Defective or warranty items must be returned to American or a place designated by us. All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number supplied by us.
American Manufacturing will in no way be responsible for any losses or damages incurred by failure of equipment, parts or service. NOTE: Some states do not allow exclusion of damages so this may not apply to you.
There are no other warranties written or implied.